Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article has not been previously published or otherwise disseminated and has not been simultaneously submitted for publication in another journal/publishing house.
- The article does not infringe the copyrights of other people.
- All the co-authors who have contributed significantly to the preparation of the work are listed, their affiliations and ORCID identifiers (if any) are given.
- The article disclosed all sources of funding for research and analytical work, medical experiments were preceded by the consent of the bioethical commission (the name of the commission and the number of the opinion were given).
- The text was formatted in accordance with the editorial guidelines, including the introduced sections, the citation style (Vancouver Style), and the rules for developing a bibliography.
- The illustrative materials are placed in separate graphic files, with a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
- The text is accompanied by a structured abstract (up to 250 words) and keywords (not less than 3).
- The author / Co-authors have prepared the Statement and have read the license agreement.
Zasady publikacji w tym dziale
© by Authors. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License CC–BY–SA.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.